Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
-George Burns
This blog is dedicated to our loving family and friends all around the globe!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
4th of July at Misty and Justin's house
It is so weird that I am old enough now that it is my generation that tends to host the family get togethers. We had lots of fun at Aunt Misty's and Uncle Justin's house. The kids were in love with Justin from his recent trip to Hampton. And as usual Kara wanted only her Uncle Joey to hold her.
I didn't even know someone took pictures in the pool! It is weird that we now have houses and kids... guess we are Growing Up!!! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you again!
I didn't even know someone took pictures in the pool! It is weird that we now have houses and kids... guess we are Growing Up!!! Love you guys and I can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete