Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of the year wrap up




So, we have been going to Busch Gardens every other weekend and the kids love it!

The school year is about over for us, Aidan will be in 2nd grade next year (wow) and Georgia will be going to prek4. Kara will probably go to a mother's day out in the fall.

This summer we will try to stay busy by going to Busch Gardens, local parks and the movies every week and will also head to Covington the 1st week of July. Aidan and Georgia will stay the 2nd week of July with Maw maw and Paw Paw.

I have been pretty busy with my intern for Catholic Charities, and am really loving it. I will finish up at the end of June and will also take one other class the month of June. I made straights for my first semester back in school and am really excited. Adam has been really busy at work and travels every 4-5 weeks. He is off this week and I will take advantage of that by having a spa day to celebrate mother's day and few weeks late, but so worth the wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment