This Easter Maw-maw Pam, Paw-paw Ronnie and Aunt Patty came to visit. They had lots of fun spoiling the kids, and the kids had lots of fun getting spoiled.
Also we bought season passes to Busch Gardens and have been 3 times so far. The kids love it, we go for about 2-3 hours every two weeks, just enough time to wear everyone out a little bit, but not too much time to make everyone cranky. Aidan can ride all of the rides except three and Adam likes having someone to ride with that isn't a fraidy cate (me). Georgia and Kara can ride a bunch of kiddy rides, which is more my speed, but Kara hates getting off the rides, she is a thrill seeker!


So glad your family came up for Easter! I wish we lived near a Busch gardens. Theo and I went to the one in Tampa when I was pregnant with Carter and it was amazing! Miss you guys :)
ReplyDelete