Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall

So I know it technically isn't fall yet, but I am really feeling fall right now, between the cooler weather, pumpkin spice lattes and my kids constantly asking "how many days until halloween?" Seriously we should have a count down like people do for Christmas.
School started last week and while Georgia wishes she could go everyday, all day, Aidan wishes he didn't have to go at all. I am not sure how I feel about him being in a regular class room. His teacher seems wonderful she was after all the teacher of the year last year, but even she knows Aidan needs more than what she can give him. I have already spoken to the counselor and will probably start looking into some accomodations for Aidan with our first meeting at the end of the month. We are working on his behavior and that got better as the week progressed, he just doesn't want to do the work. Georgia is loving pk3 and her ballet lessons. Now I am just trying to get her busy on her no school days. Kara is a cruising fool and is talking constantly, especially moma, moma all day just to get me to respond to her and that she starts yapping away, don't know what she is saying, but she looks real serious about it.
Since my days have slowly revolved into a constant stream of diapers, peanut butter and jelly and stop touching your brother/sister, I am actually trying to go back to school in the spring. I am not quite ready yet to return to work full time, so hoping the school thing works out and I will get either my teacher certification or that with a masters.
Adam is busy with work and traveling every once in awhile. Of course he is also busy with the kids and doing some things around the house, wow we are really parents!

1 comment:

  1. I love your last comment "wow, we really are parents"...that made me giggle...

    ReplyDelete