Adam and I took Kara to her pre-op appointment Wednesday and it went well, except she really hates when other people come near her and it took about 3 hours, other than that it was fine.
She had an exam, pulse taken, oxygen pulse (it was around 90), blood work and a chest xray (she hates that). The nurses were great, they put a numbing agent on her arms for the lab work, she still hated it though. So next step, surgery, next Tuesday.


I literally was just thinking about you. I wanted to call but realized it's 8:00 there. We're expecting a blizzard tomorrow so as long as we have power, I'll give you a call in the morning. I hope you guys are doing okay as the surgery is drawing near! Wish we could be there :(
ReplyDeleteOMG! She is so precious ... she has really grown! I will keep your family in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteGeorgette...what a sweet baby you have...I am praying for you and for that precious Kara! Good luck and I am praying for you too...Mommy!!
ReplyDelete