Today we met with the surgeon, Dr. Mumtaz, and his nurse practicioner Sarah, at CHKD in Norfolk. He was wonderful, great bed side manner, really took the time to explain everything from her condition, her surgery, recovery and future issues. Even though I now know every little thing that could go wrong with the procedure, I actually feel better, because we are moving forward again. Her surgery will be Tuesday, March 16th and we will go in on the 9th for her pre-op.
We will have to arrive at 5:30 a.m. on the 16th and her surgery will be around 7:30, we will see her again around 2 p.m. They were both very happy about her condition and the fact that she is a breastfed baby, because it will make her recovery easier.
I don't won't to go into to much detail on the blog, but feel free to contact me personally for more information about her condition, the procedure or her recovery expectations. Also if you would to visit us, let me know and I will let you know when will be a good time.
Again my contact info is georgetteprice@yahoo.com or cell number: 757-951-8438.
Will let you know more info soon on the move.
Side Rib Tattoos Images 4
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment