First of all sorry I don't have any pics, I am not safe around electronics. I broke the camera or rather it broke while I was using it and while Adam was gone this past week I broke our computer. So I am on the lap top, with no access to pictures.
Kara had her 6 months check up Monday, she was 15 lbs (25%) and the 50% for lenght, can't remember exactly how long. She got 4 shots including her second dose or cynergis (to prevent RSV) and we are going back today to get her flu shots. She was not happy about the shots and neither was Georgia, she cried because Kara cried. That was not a lot of fun for moma!
Kara is still doing really well. She had a long appt today, we did another EKG and ECHO, plus her pulse ox (which was around 91), her weight, blood pressure and length. Of course she was still mad about the shots on Monday so she was not feeling the doctor's appt today, she cried for most of the EKG, which made it last longer and than forget about having to take off all of the sticky things, she was PISSED! Then I had to calm enough for the ECHO. We got most of it done, I wound up holding her which if you've never had to old a 15 lb baby with just your arms while sitting on an ultra sound table trying to manoeuvre her around the wand without waking her, then you haven't lived! We are going back Monday morning to finish it. The doctor will then meet with the surgeon and we should here back soon to here what the next step will be, either exploratory cath then surgery or straight to surgery. I will let you know when we do!
Thanks again for keeping us in your prayers. It is all starting to hit home for us, especially surgery part, if you don't know a lot about what that will entail, you are lucky, because it is petrifying.
Side Rib Tattoos Images 4
10 years ago


thanks for the update Georgette! I am praying for you all. Love ya!
ReplyDelete