Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!














































Yesterday was just about the best Thanksgiving ever! My parents, sister, brother-in-law and two nieces came to VA to visit; we ate at the club and not only did I not have to cook or clean, but it was actually very good and then my parents watched the kids so me, Adam, my sister Meri and her hubby Jim could go to the movies. Very good day.









Today we are avoided the outside world like the plague. I think we will do a little on line shopping and then tomorrow will be Kara's baptism. I will post pics of that on Sunday.









Hope everyone else had as good a holiday as me! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family that is willing to trapse up to VA to visit us. This was my mom's 4th visit, and my dad's, sister's and nieces 2nd and Jim's very 1st. I hope they are having a great time too!









Aidan and Georgia are so excited because of course they maw-maw and paw-paw are here and their cousins, and of couse everyone brought lots of presents. Kara is excited because she got to meet her Nanny for the first time. And Adam and I are excited because we get to see our family and they are having so much fun entertaining the kids and washing my clothes and cleaning the kitchen (well my mom is anyway) and cooking breakfast (thanks dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment