Sunday, October 11, 2009

My favorite way to spend the weekend

Georgia's America's Next Top Model audition shot!
Is that Kara or Elvis?

Very smooth looking Aidan.


Maw maw Pam bought her this adorable outfit, she loves her "monkey shirt."



Georgia kept calling it "daddy's bridge," so only daddy could help her across it.




The Price family had a wonderful weekend. Friday evening we babysat for some friends so the kids got play together, they had lots of friends. I have learned that 3 is enough! Saturday morning Aidan had a soccer game and he did a lot better, it started raining at the end of the game and actually played better in the rain. Then we all went home to rest, love nap time! Saturday night Adam and I went to dinner by ourselves, first date since Kara was born, the friends we babysat for on Friday, babysat for us on Saturday, love babysitting swaps! The restaurant was really good, we were there for 2 and half hours, just taking our time and enjoying being with each other, love date night! Today we went to church, the kids were pretty good, love getting recharged spiritually. Then had nap time, did I mention that I love nap time! Went to park and then got ice cream, love Oreo overload from cold stone! Now Adam is giving Georgia a bath, Kara is sleeping and Aidan is enjoying a little sponge bob before his bath and bed time, love my family! I am one lucky lady!
Oh and did I mention it was a lovely 65 degrees!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I am glad you got to go out on a date with your hubby. What must that be like? :) We didn't do much since it was 19 degrees here and the roads were iced over!

    ReplyDelete